America’s Amazing Luxury Malls
A shopper used to have to travel overseas to purchase the finest in French and Italian designer shoes, handbags and clothing. Now, the best luxury malls in America rival world-class shopping avenues in Paris and Milan. No passports are required and there’s plenty of valet parking. So start experiencing shopping like a VIP at one of these “luxury” malls!!
- The Beverly Center, Los Angeles – Situated in star-studded Los Angeles, expect some Hollywood glamour, diva-type amenities and lots of celebrity-hosted events. Shops Include: Saint Laurent, Burberry, Jimmy Choo, Prada, Fendi, Dolce and Gabbana, Versace Collection, Halston Heritage & Salvatore Ferragamo.
- The Shops At Crystals At Citycenter, Las Vegas – Expect over-the-top style with your shopping in Las Vegas. This luxurious mall looks like a 21st century park with a flower carpet, ice sculptures, a multi-faceted glass canopy and a three-story sculptural Tree House. Everytime you visit, it is a new, interactive experience. Shops Include: Louis Vuitton (the largest one in North America), Van Cleef & Arpels, Harry Winston, H. Stern, Bulgari, Cartier, Tom Ford, Emillo Pucci, Marni & Lanvin and Tourbillon.
- South Coast Plaza, Orange County, California – Located in upscale Orange County, this mall beckons you to relax and shop in style in their Access Lounge. Their elegantly decorated VIP shopping suite — with a Zen room for her and a flat screen TV for him — features complimentary champagne and refreshments. Their dedicated concierge can also make reservations at local restaurants and theaters as well. Shops Include: Calypso St. Barth, Balenciaga, Chanel, Dior, Giorgio Armani, Christian Louboutin, La Perla, Roger Viver, Patek Philippe & Valentino.
- The Shops At Bravern, Bellevue, Washington – A jewel nestled in Seattle’s wealthy Bellevue section, The Shops at Bravern is the destination for the young, entrepreneurial tech community. Shops Include: Jimmy Choo, Hermes, Neiman Marcus, Wolford, Louis Vuitton & The David Lawrence Botique (who carries labels Viktor & Rolf and Herve Leger).
- Americana Manhasset, Long Island, New York – This luxurious shopper’s paradise is located in the tony North Shore of Long Island, only 20 minutes east of New York City. The modern glass buildings in the open air are surrounded by seasonally landscaped gardens. Shops Include (with an Italian flair): Brunello Cucinelli, Etro, Bottega Veneta, Ermenegildo Zegna, Gucci, Loro Plana & Prada.
- Bal Harbour Shops, Bal Harbour, Florida – The exclusive shops in Florida’s sunny Bal Harbour are famous for their concept stores, one-of-a-kind merchandise and limited edition items. Shops Include: Moncler, Alexander McQueen, Piaget, de Grisogono, Graff, Versace, Miu Miu, Carolina Herrara, Escada, Roberto Cavalli & the new Chanel Botique.
- Santa Monica Place, Santa Monica, California – If you like to shop inhaling fresh sea air, two blocks from the Pacific Ocean, Santa Monica Place is perfect. The third floor open-air rooftop deck features “The Market” a gourmet, artisanal delight of local and organic food offerings. Shops Include: Louis Vuitton, Kitson, Burberry, Ted Baker London, Tiffany and Company, Barney’s CO-OP & All Saints Spitalfields.