New York Hotels – 10 New Hotels from Frugal to Spendy
Trying to find a new hotel in New York City? Here are 10 stylish independent hotel properties that all opened within the last 10 months or to be opened in late 2013/early 2014:
- Hyatt Place New York Midtown South, 185 rooms on West 36th Street, Opened March 2013.
- Hyatt Union Square New York, 178 Rooms on Fourth Avenue, Opened April 2013.
- The Jade Hotel, 113 Rooms on West 13th Street in Greenwich Village, Opened March 2013.
- Holiday Inn Express Herald Square, 135 Rooms on West 36th Street, Opened January 2013.
- Holiday Inn Express NYC West Side, 177 Rooms on West 48th Street, Opened May 2013.
- Holiday Inn Inn NYC Lower East Side, 132 Rooms on Delancey Street, Opened March 2013.
- The Refinery Hotel, 197 Rooms on West 38th Street, opened May 2013.
- The Viceroy New York, 240 Rooms on West 57th Street, Opened October 9th.
- The Hyatt Times Square, 487 Rooms on West 45th Street, Not opened yet, but is taking reservations for stays beginning December 3rd 2013 and after.
- Holiday Inn Jamaica Queens JFK Airport, 201 Rooms on Brookville Boulevard (about 10 minutes from JFK Airport and 45 minutes from Manhattan), Not opened yet, but is taking reservations for arrivals beginning January 5th 2014 and after.
Additionally, there are two more upscale Manhattan hotels due to open sometime soon: (1) The Quin on West 57th Street and (2) The SLS ” Coming to Park Avenue in 2014″.
On your next trip to New York City, if you would like to stay at one of these great hotels, please contact Bargain Travel at 1-800-820-4567 or send us a land quote request and we will be more than happy to assist you.