Perhaps you’re in Rome on your honeymoon. Or even with a new love. You might have chosen the eternal city to rekindle your love life or as the place for a marriage proposal. Either way, you’re coming to the right place. Love is in Rome’s DNA. Put simply, Italians LOVE love!!
Rome has a wealth of hotels with varying styles, spread across the historical center, beyond and catering to all budgets. But it can be hard to sit through all the endless options and if you’re travelling for love, you’re bound to want something special. So here are 10 of the best when it comes to style, comfort, luxury and of course — romance.
- The St. Regis Rome
- Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Hotel Hassler
- The First Luxury Art hotel
- Boscolo Exedra
- Boscolo Palace Roma
- The Westin Excelsior, Rome
- Boscolo Aleph
- Plazzo Manfredi
- Boutique Hotel, Trevi
If you’re looking to book your next romantic getaway to Rome, please call Bargain Travel at 1-800-820-4567 or send us a land vacation request quote form and let us make this trip of a lifetime a reality!!
All-inclusive resorts used to be synonymous with buffet overload, bottom-shelf drinks and boorish behavior. Times have changed, and today’s all-inclusive resorts have continually raised the bar in effort to attract a well-heeled clientele. …Top of the line all-inclusives now offer such luxe perks as butler service, pillow menus and private plunge pools. Here are five of the finest in the Caribbean.
1. Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort & Spa (Grenada)
2. Zoetry Agua Punta Cana (Dominican Republic)
3. Hard Rock Hotel & Resort Punta Cana (Dominican Republic)
4. Curtain Bluff (Antigua)
5. Palm Island Resort (Grenadines Archipelago, Grenada)
To book your next vacation to any of these exotic all-inclusive resorts, please call Bargain Travel at 1-800-820-4567 or submit a land vacation request form and let us plan your next exotic all-inclusive getaway today!!
Miami’s temperatures may be rising, but this city’s hot reputation is thanks to its scene as much as its sunny weather. From the beaches to the bars, from the restaurants to the clubs, Miami is home to a slew of hot spots — and many of the most desirable party destinations are in the area’s gorgeous hotels. Here are the top ten picks for the hottest hot spot hotels in the “Magic City”.
- Delano Hotel
- The James Royal Palm
- The W South Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach
- Clevelander Hotel
- The Shore Club
- SLS Hotel South Beach
- The Standard Miami
- The Tides South Beach
- Mondrian South Beach
Want to make Miami your next “hot spot” vacation? Please call Bargain Travel at 1-800-820-4567 or send us a land vacation request form and let us make this special getaway a reality!!
A key to a happy family reunion is a combination of fun activities, togetherness and down time. Cruise ships provide a perfect venue for multigenerational groups because everyone is free to do their own thing — play or lounge by day, dine together at night.
Here are the 10 best cruise lines for family reunion cruises:
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (RCCL)
- Disney Cruise Line
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL)
- Holland America Line
- Celebrity Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Crystal Cruises
- Cunard Line
- Princess Cruises
- Oceania Cruises
Please call Bargain Travel at 1-800-820-4567 or send a cruise vacation request form and let us plan your next memorable family reunion cruise today!!!
Here are the top 25 US travel destination cities as voted by Travelers’ Choice.
- New York
- San Francisco
- Las Vegas
- New Orleans
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- Washington, D.C.
- Charleston, SC
- Portland, OR
- San Antonio
- Palm Springs, CA
- Austin, TX
- Branson, MO
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Saint Louis
- Miami Beach
Let us plan your next vacation to one (or more) of these awesome cities!! Call Bargain Travel at 1-800-820-4567 or send us a land vacation request quote and we will take care of the rest!
TripAdvisor has priced 10 beautiful Caribbean island destinations, comparing the cost of a one-week trip for a group of four people for this early spring season. Included, in the price analysis is the average cost of round-trip airfare from the continental US, a seven-night hotel stay, six dinners and a half-day snorkeling excursion. Here are the top 10 value destinations, with the cost of a weeklong trip for four people.
- Puerto Rico – $4,609.00
- Jamaica – $4,631.00
- Trinidad & Tobago – $4,771.00
- Dominican Republic – $5,315.00
- St. Maarten / St. Martin – $5,566.00
- Bahamas – $5,815.00
- Curacao – $5,833.00
- Bermuda – $6,064.00
- Aruba – $6,260.00
- Grenada – $6,622.00
Why not plan a trip to one of these affordable destinations for this early spring season? Please call Bargain Travel at 1-800-820-4567 or send us a land vacation request quote and let us book your next affordable getaway today!!
The new 4000 passenger Norwegian Getaway debuted in Miami earlier this year, the biggest ship to ever cruise year-round from the city. Onboard the Miami-centric ship, cruise passengers will find an action-packed environment that aims to bring the excitement of the Magic City to sea. Here are 11 favorite activities to do onboard the Norwegian Getaway.
- Watching “It’s Magic“: The one-of-a-kind Illusionarium dinner show.
- Sipping Mojitos: Head to the Sugarcane Mojito Bar to taste six varieties of mojitos.
- Whirling Down Slides: Try one of the five colorful waterslides above Deck 16 at Getaway’s Aqua Park.
- Walking The Plank: Put on a harness and fulfill your pirate fantasies! Step onto a plank the protrudes 8 feet off the ship, with nothing but sea 180 feet below!
- Playing Mini Golf: A round of mini golf on the ship’s 9-hole, pirate-themed course is a nice diversion, especially for families.
- Hanging With SpongeBob: As part of Norwegian’s deal with Nickelodeon TV, characters including SpongeBob appear in a bunch of places shipboard, including the décor at the Kids’ Aqua Park and Splash Academy playrooms.
- Eating Cuban: Fulfill your appetite with classic dishes like black beans and rice, pulled pork, fried yucca and empanadas at the open-air Flamingo Bar & Grill.
- Participating in a Game Show: Crowds gather in the three-deck atrium — with its giant video screen — to play “Deal Or No Deal”, compete in trivia contests and hear what comes out of the mouths of fellow passengers during “The Perfect Couple Game Show”.
- Going Dancing: Dancing the night away onboard the Getaway doesn’t mean just busting a move in the disco. Theme nights include an 80’s party, complete with fireworks, at the outdoor club Spice H2O. In the Tropicana Room, a dramatic dining space designed to look like a 1940’s supper club, you can dance to tunes by an excellent Latin trio.
- Listening To Music: The GRAMMY Experience is a new club featuring Grammy award-winning musicians. The décor includes cases filled with funky Grammy memorabilia such as bright yellow Jackson Five jumpsuits, circa 1977.
- Seeing A Show: Head to the theater for the cutesy “Legally Blonde: The Musical” and a sizzling Latin version of the Broadway dance show “Burn The Floor”. For laughs, catch a performance by topflight comics. Or sample “Wine Lovers the Musical”, where lunch and a wine tasting get the comedic treatment.
Make your next cruise vacation aboard the Norwegian Getaway a reality. Call Bargain Travel at 1-800-820-4567 or send us a cruise vacation quote request and let us plan your next “Getaway” on board this incredible new ship!
Here are the most notable winners of the 2014 Cruisers’ Choice Awards:
- Disney Fantasy (Disney Cruise Lines): Best Large Ship
- Disney Wonder (Disney Cruise Lines): Best Midsize Ship
- Seabourn Quest (Seabourn Cruise Line): Best Small Ship, Best Small Ship for Public Rooms & Best Small Ship for Value-for-Money
- Carnival Liberty (Carnival Cruise Lines): Best Large Ship for Value-for-Money
- Oasis Of The Seas (Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines): Best Large Ship for Fitness
- Oceania Riviera (Oceania Cruise Lines): Best Midsized Ship for Cabins
- Norwegian Sun (Norwegian Cruise Lines): Best Midsized Ship for Value-for-Money
- Regent Seven Seas Navigator (Regent Seven Seas Cruises): Best Small Ship for Cabins
- Crystal Serenity (Crystal Cruise Lines): Best Small Ship for Dining
- Celebrity Silhouette (Celebrity Cruises): Best Cruises to the Mediterranean
Why not make your next cruise vacation on board one of these beautiful ships? Please call Bargain Travel at 1-800-820-4567 or send us a cruise request quote form so we can begin planning your next incredible cruise getaway!!
“It takes more than great wine to make a great wine destination”, says Susan Kostrzewa, executive editor of Wine Enthusiast Magazine. Travelers also want good food and enjoyable interactions with winemakers and locals. “It’s really about the tone and vibe of the place.” The magazine has identified the following ten most promising vintage wine destinations for 2014.
- Umbria, Italy
- Aegean Islands, Greece
- Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- Hill Country, Texas
- Mendoza, Argentina
- Sonoma, California
- Baden, Germany
- Barossa Valley, Australia
- Walla Walla, Washington
- Languedoc, France
Why not make your next vacation to one of these great wine destinations? Please call Bargain Travel at 1-800-820-4567 or send us a land vacation request quote and let us make this unique and wonderful trip a reality!!
Chinatowns are cities within cities; adventurous, bustling, full of distinctive signage, street vendors selling unusual items, specialty shops, a noted lack of big chains, a variety of dialects being spoken, and multitudes of unique and exciting food choices. From the country’s oldest Chinatown in hilly San Francisco to the smaller but just-as-bustling Chinatown in Philadelphia, visitors have the opportunity for instant cultural immersion, and below are identified as the ten best Chinatowns in America.
- San Francisco
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Washington, DC
Let us make this unique & cultural vacation a reality! Please call Bargain Travel at 1-800-820-4567 or send us a land vacation request quote, and begin packing your bags to one of these great destinations and enjoy their awesome Chinatown experience!!